Monday, August 10, 2009

Angry Little Girls

To continue on with the snarky products theme, I decided to cover the Angry Little Girl brand that I saw at Boutique Onze on St Laurent in Montreal. This particular boutique sells Angry Little Girl bags, but there are plenty of Angry Little Girl products to choose from. The creator of Angry Little Girls, Lela Lee, describes her project as a comic strip about girls who are disenchanted, crazy, fresh, gloomy, and all around angry. They are honest to say the least. The most intriguing part of the line is that the creator Lela Lee seems not at all like her angry Asian character. She herself states the surprise most people experience when they meet her and she isn't spouting profanities or angry comments.
Neverless, Kim, the original Angry Little Girl, is one hot tempered gal. She tells it like it is and if you can't do it yourself maybe one of her bags and accessories might help you out.



Wow! Cute bag!
Get your own bag bitch!


Hi!
Don't bother trying. I'm way out of your league.

What are you doing?
I'm keeping track of how many times you annoy me.


Hey! That's my boyfriend!
It's okay. I'm recycling!

Wow, you speak English so well.
I was born here you dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment