Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fifty People One Question

Where would you wish to wake up tomorrow?

While rummaging through more boutique websites here in Montreal I came across Unicorn. Unicorn is a boutique that I visited today on Saint Laurent, and so far has been one of my favorites. On their blog they posted a very interesting video project by Crush + Lovely and Deltree. Fifty People One Question is a short video montage where the creators stopped people in Brooklyn and London and asked them the simple question: Where would you wish to wake up tomorrow?

It is very interesting to see how people react to the camera and the question. Many people choose to wake up in their own bed. Others do not care where they wake up as long as it is with someone else. One of the participants said that she would love to wake up in a world where your closet open up to someone else's closet and each morning you get to share breakfast with someone new.

The magic closet idea is very appealing, since my answer varies from day to day. Some days I wish I would wake up in Galicia Spain at the house of my grandparents where I spent so many summers as a child. Others times I'd like to wake up somewhere new and unexplored, and more often than not I would like to wake up in New Jersey in my little town with my family and my dog Nico. That's what makes me happy.

So where would you wake up tomorrow?

Fifty People, One Question: Brooklyn from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.


Fifty People, One Question: London from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment