Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Maya Vik Curls

It is no secret that I love big hair and love to add volume on my own head. There is something entirely sexy about unruly hair. When I saw these pictures of Maya Vik on Elenita's blog (who in turn found the pictures on thestreethearts.com) I was stunned. Maya Vik is the bassist of the Norwegian group Montée and she has the most striking features and wonderfully chaotic hair. It is very rare to see platinum, blond hair with such tight curls.



No es un secreto que me encanta el pelo grande y voluminoso. Hay algo realmente sexy de pelo rebelde y despeinado. Cuando vi fotos de Maya Vik en el blog de Elenita (ella les descubrió por thestreethearts.com) me enamoré de su pelo y quería comprar una peluca rubia platino. Maya Vik es la bajista del grupo Noruego Montée. Es lindísima y tiene el pelo maravillosamente cáotico. Es raro ver alguien con pelo rubio platino y rizos tan apretados. Que envidia.

1 comment: