Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Big Hair

After years of tugging, pulling, ironing, pressing, drying, and all but ripping out every strand of hair, in order to get the sleek look I desired so badly, I have finally embraced the mess of curls that sit atop my head. In fact, the character trait I used to disguise then, is the very thing I like to emphasize now and I like to make it big people. I may be modest about a lot of things, but when it comes to hair, I love the thick unruly chaos.

The street style blog Au Coin De Ma Rue has really cool pictures of people from all over the world with very different style. I picked out a few pictures of some fellow curly heads like myself. Embrace the curls.




There is something special about a man with tousled hair. Makes you want to run your hands through it and fuss it up!

Here is a picture of me and a friend (I'm on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment