Monday, September 14, 2009

Vivienne Tam's Bohofly




















Vivienne Tam's seventies inspired, butterfly prints stood out because of the flowy fabrics, beautiful colors, and obvious femininity. Lately it seems that us ladies have been opting for harsher, less inspired ensembles (I include myself in this drab category). As Marc Jacobs has said, he's tired of seeing women in black and studs. Of course I swoon at Marc's every word. Vivienne's collection is fun, and because of my penchant for all things bright and printed, Tam's is a collection I would wear, particularly the pairing a a fitted blazer or vest over the flowy fabrics.

3 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias Jodie! De hecho te he linkeado tambien:) Linkeado es una palabra? jaja.

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her. i have a dress by her which i adore. she chooses gorgeous fabric. love your blog!

    x

    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics and those colors. Thanks so much Ash for checking my blog. I just checked out yours and your shops and they are great!

    ReplyDelete