Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Love Affair With Zara


I fell in love with this military style Zara Coat.
Me enamoré con este abrigo militar de Zara.

Can I tell you how much I love this outfit? The boots, the jacket, the headband... Everything, everything, everything!
No te puedo decir cuanto me encanta este traje. Las botas, la chaqueta, la cinta del pelo... todo, todo, todo!

Leather biker jackets are a must have piece, especially for fall. I absolutely love the blue leather, biker jacket that I have had for ages. I especially love the styling on the shoulders of this Zara jacket.
Chaquetas biker de cuero son necesario en tu conjunta de ropa, especialmente para oto
ño. Me encanta mi azul chaqueta biker que he tenido por anos y anos. Lo que me gusta de esta chaqueta de Zara es el estilo de los hombros.
-----------------------------------------
More from Zara trends.
Más de las tendencias de Zara.

Images via: Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment