Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Obsession With Fashion Illustrators


One of the reasons I am completely obsessed with fashion illustrators is because of their ability to display their creative vision on paper, not to mention my absolute jealousy of their artistic talents. I wish I could create the way some of my favorites do, such as Garance Doré and Ruben Toledo. Now fashion illustrator and painter Danny Roberts has completely won me over as well.

Una de las razones por qué estoy tan obsesionada con ilustradores es por la capacidad lo cual ellos demuestran su visión, y por ser honesta, estoy completamente celosa de sus talentos artísticos. Me gustaría crear ilustraciones como lo hacen mis favoritos como Garance Doré y Rubén Toledo. Ahora el ilustrador de moda Danny Roberts, también me ha seducido.


Danny Roberts' blog Igor + André is quickly becoming one of my favorite reads. He features and sells his artistic designs, artwork, and clothing on his blog. He collaborated with Harajuku Lovers (Miss Gwen's fashion line) to make these adorable t-shirts. I have never wanted as many t-shirts as I do right now.

El blog de Danny Roberts, Igor + André, es una de mis blog favoritas. El publica y vende sus dise
ños, pinturas, y ropa sobre su blog. El colaboró con la línea de Gwen Stefani, Harajuku Lovers, e hizo estas camisetas muy padres. Nunca quise tantas camisetas en mi vida.

Fashion blogger, t-shirt designs have become very popular recently, and favorites like Susie Bubble and Rumi have been selling their designs through Borders & Frontiers. Danny Roberts also collaborated with Borders & Frontiers to make his girls in glasses shirt.

Los dise
ños de camisetas hecho por bloggers está popularizando, y favoritos como Susie Bubble y Rumi están vendiendo sus diseños por Borders & Frontiers. Danny Roberts también ha colaborado con Borders & Frontiers para hacer su camiseta de mozas con gafas.

Image via: WWD.

No comments:

Post a Comment