Thursday, July 9, 2009

Alejandra Quesada

Alejandra Quesada is a Mexican designer based out of Mexico City. Lately I've been really loving her work. She uses lots of color in her designs and is influenced by Mexico's rich culture and handicrafts. For that reason, with each trip I make to Mexico I am truly inspired. The only regret I have is not having visited Alejandra Quesada's store this past December when I was there. Visit her website here.

Alejandra Quesada es una diseñadora Mexicana basada en la Ciudad de México. Últimamente me encanta su trabajo. Ella usa muchos colores en sus diseños y es muy influída por la cultura Mexicana y la artesanía. Por tal razón, cada viaje que hago a Mexico estoy más inspirada. El único arrepentimiento que tengo es no haber ido a la tienda de Alejandra Quesada cuando estuve allí. Visita su site web aquí.






Image via: Alejandra Quesada

No comments:

Post a Comment